The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our leading clients in Schaumburg, Illinois. This motivated individual will have experience in data entry and excellent communication skills.
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. Please put KPH test score and WPM score on resume.
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
If you have excellent communication and typing skills, APPLY NOW!!
Attention To Detail