To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idaho Falls, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Biometrics Technician- Idaho Falls, ID
Chenega Corporation • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted 8 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Pharmaceutical
CHENEGA TOTAL ASSET PROTECTION, LLC Company Job Title: Biometrics Technician Chenega Job Title: General Clerk II SCA WD Labor Category: General Clerk II Clearance: DHS T2 Suitability Location: Idaho Falls, ID Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, SCA Prepared Date: 01-22-2019 Approved Date: 01-22-2019 Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed. Summary:
- As the Biometrics Technician, you will be responsible for supporting a government program. The Technician works as a part of a dynamic team of professionals assisting the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Technician has the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States.
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- The Biometrics Technician may provide back-up unarmed guard services at the ASC. If required to perform in this capacity the individual will have to obtain a guard license for their specific work state.
- Other duties as assigned
- United States Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service and working with the public.
- Successful completion of company administered training program.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work hours.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the public.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to type and use basic computer skills.
- Have or be able to obtain Unarmed Security Guard License; as may be required by state.
- Preferred Experience: - Ability to speak a foreign language.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Prioritize and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000462
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.