To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Teller/Member Service Representative
Maple Fcu • Lafayette, LA
Posted 2 months ago
The TeIIer/MSR mainly provides front line support to members and potential members with daily banking transactions. This includes both face to face and phone retail service
- Greet members and guests and direct them to the appropriate department quickly and efficiently
- Process a variety of member transactions accurately and efficiently following credit union policies and procedures, such as deposits, withdraws, check cashing, loan and credit card payments and issue monetary instruments
- Address member inquiries and questions by phone and in person or refer to appropriate personnel
- Perform account maintenance, assist with opening/closing duties and other branch servicing as assigned
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Full Time
- Monday through Friday work week
- Set weekly schedule which rotates between lobby and drive-thru
- Paid holidays
- Generous vacation. sick leave and family personal leave time
- Employer paid portion of health. life and long-term disability insurance
- Employer paid uniform tops
$11.00-$12.00 depends on prior experience Requirements
- Proficient with 10 key touch, Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn the banking software and applications
- Strong listening and communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with members and fellow staffers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, team player
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Basic math proficiency to help members with their transactions and balance the teller drawer
- Read at a high enough level to understand instructions, forms, applications, memos, and member directives
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous bank or credit union experience
- Prior cash handling experience
Maple Federal Credit Union has been in service since 1955 and continues to grow and thrive while continuing to serve based on employer-based groups. While we offer mainstream products such as online and mobile banking, we still invest in those members who visit our lobby and prefer to talk to someone in person.
Maple FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer