We’re passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple – we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we’re constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We’re not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we’re for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, “I made that!”
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at URL blocked - click to apply.
The Direct Sales Team is the primary lead for Channel & Customer strategy and growth, responsible for coordinating company priorities cross-functionally and with the Customer.
Within Direct Sales, the National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for achieving forecast and market share goals in assigned account(s) through the development and implementation of business plans that include distribution, pricing, promotion and shelf management. The NAM serves as the key point of contact for all sales activities and serves as a business consultant to the customer.
The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for managing and developing sales for assigned accounts while partnering with Product Development, Operations, Category Management, Marketing Services, Demand Panning, Sales Operations and Sales Strategy to identify, process and execute all business needs/opportunities from program implementation and up through the day to day management of all required phases for assigned accounts within established territory.
- Achieve account(s) assigned budget
- Achieve account(s) business plan goals in-line with
- New & Core Distribution
- Category Management – SLIMDPP
- Strategic Customer Planning – JBPs
- Share goals
- Accrual spending / investment ROI
- Account profitability
- Service levels
- Manage internal and external partnerships to include Wilton Cross-Functions, Brokers, Distributors, Wholesalers
- Develop communication processes that facilitate effective performance of roles, team building and productivity
- Develop accurate financial and demand planning sales forecasts based on customer knowledge and ongoing business trends – working directly with Sales Operations.
- Comply with all company policies and procedure
- People Manager - Recruit, hire, train, coach, direct, assess and motivate a diverse team of successful performers – where applicable
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or better in Business, Marketing, related field or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge working with/selling to grocery, mass, craft, military, and drug retailers
- 8-10 years prior experience in national/regional accounts preferred with 3 + years direct selling required
- Category Management experience a plus
- Ability to negotiate successfully and to resolve conflict
- Demonstrated leadership in achieving outstanding sales results through others, with and without direct authority
- Ability to analyze complex data and translate into actionable items at the strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to deliver major strategic and initiative-based projects
- Ability to independently operate a computer to proficiency standards in MS Office, web applications and a variety of statistical data sources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist
- Works successfully in the matrix environment, able to build positive working interfaces across dotted line reporting relationships
Reports to: Channel Director
• Maintains office in New Jeresey/Field Based
- Customer base responsible for:
- National & large regional retailer(s)
- Developing and implementing customer strategy
- Application and understanding of demand planning / logistics
- Impacting and influencing national marketplace
- May be assigned 1-2 reporting staff members
- 50% or greater travel expected
• Valid driver's license required in state of residence
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416
or send an e-mail to: URL blocked - click to apply
We will be happy to help you!
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need