Long term Graveyard Opportunity! Start your Career today!
Express Employment Professionals is now hiring for Long term/ Evaluation to Hire Glass Processors for a local Glass company based in Salem, Oregon. The Glass Processor plays a vital role in the treatment of glass products, and is ideal for candidates who are looking for a long term, stable position, with opportunity for promotion and room to grow.
The Glass Processor position is critical to the tinting/ treating/ cleaning process. The Glass processor maneuvers glass sheets throughout a mechanized treatment process, and moves the finished product so it can be shipped and distributed throughout the country.
Glass Processors are responsible for:
- Setup and maintaining equipment for various products on the line
- Guide large sheets of glass onto forklift with overhead crane
- Place cardboard ends on glass for wrapping
- Use forklift to move stacks of glass
- Guide glass to wrapping station
- Focus on safety and communication with team to move product throughout process
- General maintenance and housekeeping
This is a position with a steady pace, and you will consistently be moving and working throughout the entire shift, and also lifting 10-50lbs as needed.
This position will train on the use of an overhead crane!
Experience/ Skills required:
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication and ability to multi-task
- Must be very reliable, without attendance issues within the first 90 days of the assignment
This is a graveyard position, 6pm-6am. However, shift can sometimes be switched to days. It is important in this position to be flexible with your schedule.
Starting Pay: $16.00/hr. More opportunity for increased upon hire!
Evaluation to hire/ Long term!
Are you interested in this position? Apply today!
Ways to apply:
-Apply in person at 925 Commercial St SE, Suite 100. Salem, OR 97302
-Apply online at www.expresspros.com
Or Call us today for next steps: 503-399-1200