Management Trainee – Customer Service FLM (Front Line Manager) URL blocked - click to apply
United States: Richardson, TX
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee – Customer Service FLM (Front Line Manager)
The Customer Service FLMs make sure that the needs of their customers are being taken care of. FLM may be required to work at various levels, from head office to the front-end of the business. The successful candidate will have a commitment to achieving excellence in service delivery management, and therefore a strong record of focus, a passion for employee development, and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
- In charge of managing a team of 15-17 customer service experts who are responsible to research and resolve customer service questions, inquiries, requests and problems
- Assists CSR's with all customer inquiries, regarding products, services, policies and procedures, customer issues, and escalated situations within stated authority.
- Maintains/reviews productivity reports and provides additional training/coaching to CSR's, to ensure performance metrics are met and assist management with concerns.
- Provide leadership and administrative support to their team and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels based on forecast and capacity, meeting / achieving targets, achieve process improvement and focus on the people development of their team.
- Identifies trends in team performance and recommends/ implements change to constantly raise the Performance levels in the team.
- Conduct periodic 1:1 and Appraisals, do regular career counseling, train and mentor resources.
- Share ideas with Management that positively influence the vision for the client by using their exposure to team’s technical or business areas, their understanding of industry trends and fraud issues impacting the banking industry.
- Expected to participate in projects that involve one (or more) teams within the Organization and that address issues outside the normal areas of responsibility or expertise required by their process.
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and service level agreements.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to his/her team members to ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory framework and help them improve their performance.
- Drive retentions through HR practices and people functions
- Meet all people management metrics: Responsible for Attrition, Time Management, and other deliverables as required
- Minimum 2 years as a Team Leader with experience in a Banking/ Financial services customer service environment (preferably credit card businesses)
- Should have experience in Voice and Chat or both mediums in previous role of a Team Leader
- Exceptional operational, managerial, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong candidates may come from a background in operations in ITES/IT companies (operational excellence expertise in the form of yellow belt/ green belt or equivalent work exp. would be desirable).
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate over the phone during escalations
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts and week offs
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- High energy, with passion for process proficiency and a drive to be a relentless advocate for the customer experience.
- Has clear understanding of the client organization and how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks.
- Deep knowledge base in several platforms and specialties with the ability to share that knowledge with others.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide just in time coaching and corrective guidance with a focus on building self-sufficiency and accountability in the associate team.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
. Follow us on URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, and URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management