CompuCom has over 30 years' experience delivering industry-leading end-to-end managed services, technology, and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize, and small businesses
Our associates are the foundation for our success as an organization. We are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve team goals and offering the best to our clients. CompuCom serves as a critical business tool for our customers, and we are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join the CompuCom family.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience as an individual contributor building up a territory and selling managed workplace services..
If you are customer centric with the desire to roll up your sleeves and be part of a winning team then we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
Build your territory: Create your customer profile, set goals and create strategy.
Prospect new clients: Drive demand in new accounts, add new customers to your pipeline, and close new logos
Keep your Funnel Full : Maintain CRM and utilize a variety of prospecting tools and techniques
Connect and Develop Relationships: With key stakeholders, partners and internal resources
Solution Sell: Consult with clients, determine needs and work with internal resources to generate multi-product/service solutions.
Proposal/Presentation Generation: Design and present value-added sales to key decision-makers
Customer Focus: Own the customer relationship to ensure a Concierge Outcome
Ask for the Sale: Close sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed
Quota Achievement: Grow sales revenue for services by achieving or exceeding sales quotas on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- 3+ years’ experience as an individual contributor selling end user solutions and services
- 3+ years of experience selling into senior and C-suite line-of-business executives
- History of success selling into Fortune 1000 companies preferred.
- Track record of hunting, developing territory, whitespace & account penetration.
- Industry Knowledge of CompuCom IT services and products.
- Experience accurately preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals to new customers that show the business value and impact of CompuCom’s services and solutions
- Established partnerships with OEM Field Sales Reps to optimize joint selling opportunities
- College BS or BA degree preferred.
- Ability to deliver excellence and innovation by understanding customer’s business model and building roadmaps based on technology and service needs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to provide best of breed solutions to our customers with a company win and customer win focus and strategy.
- Provide insights and challenge the status quo. Maneuver internal organization and customer organization to achieve results. Build a culture that is committed to positive change.
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Customer Relationship Management