Further your skills as a Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative in the expanding Service industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This short-term temporary Customer Service Representative position in Baltimore, Maryland could be perfect for you!
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proficiency in communication
- Basic Math Skills experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.