Sales Development Representative
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
We’re looking for Sales Development Representatives in Plano, TX to join our North America Inside Sales team here at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This opportunity is an excellent way to start your career in the sales and technology industry. You’ll have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and entrepreneurship while working with amazing people building groundbreaking technology. Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are the hunters of new opportunities for HPE and our Partners across all industries and segments.
What you need to do:
- Place 60 outbound calls per day to generate qualified meetings through demand generation.
- Follow up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
- Make 11 attempts per Lead/Opportunity before closure.
- Schedule qualified customer meetings for HPE Inside Sales, Field Sales or Partners and conduct a warm hand-off with them.
- Build your book of business through tracking all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
- Understand HPE’s products, services and value proposition/positioning.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace.
What you need to bring with you:
- Typically a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or an equivalent experience.
- French Speaking is a plus
- Selling and/or high tech industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone.
- Ability to understand and convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise and manner.
- Thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of tight deadlines and a wide variety of duties.
- Discipline to follow up on daily tasks, have attention to detail and have strong organizational skills.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.