To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evesham Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Vocational Nurse
The CSI Companies • Evesham Township, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSI Health is actively seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse for our client located in the Marlton, NJ areas.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Seeking Candidates available to work between the hours of:
- M-F 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sat 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sun 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Pay: Market competitive based on experience
The LPN will work in a high volume clinic helping patient’s sign into kiosk, capturing demographics and insurance, adding subjective history and including vitals for the Nurse Practitioner. May perform other job duties as needed.
- Quality Patient Care
- Performs and documents a focused history per clinical guidelines.
- Obtains and documents vital signs per clinical guidelines.
- Performs and documents vision and hearing tests
- Collect laboratory specimens under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Performs CLIA waved laboratory tests and documents results under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Provide immunizations to children and adults pursuant to clinic's written LVN Guidelines and Vaccination Protocols
- Provides patient education verbally and in writing regarding the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Demonstrates courteous and professional manner toward the public.
- Responds to patients/customers’ needs. Focuses on retaining current patients and attracting new clients.
- Record Keeping
- Requires patient or parent to sign consent.
- Accurately inputs patient’s demographic information, insurance information, and payment information into the computer program. If computer is down then utilizes the paper charts for demographics, SOAP charting and receipt.
- Accurately uses SOAP charting.
- Correctly utilizes credit card machine including settling the machine at closing.
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Adheres to the appropriate code of ethics and works within the clinic scope of practice.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Acts in a way that promotes a positive, respectful, and supportive environment for patients and family.
- Takes responsibility for quality of own work.
- Continually strives to increase knowledge and skills. Stays current with medical/healthcare trends and procedures, etc.
- Maintains appropriate and up-to-date licensing, certifications, and CME.
- Uses resources efficiently, conservatively and is cost conscious.
- Follows clinic policies and procedures.
- Presents self in a professional manner; always follows the dress code.
- Defines goals for performance appraisal and completes goals established at the previous appraisal.
- Regularly attends and participates in staff meetings, promoting teamwork and providing constructive, honest input.
- Supports the organizational goals and objectives.
- Fosters a team environment among co-workers and does not negatively influence employees or site operations.
- Clinic Environment
- Keeps the clinic clean and uncluttered.
- Informs corporate of any need for repairs to clinic or equipment.
- Follows universal precautions in cleaning up or disposing of any blood of body fluids.
- Performs control testing on CLIA waved laboratory testing per manufacturer’s instructions and documents results
- Returns all resources back to original place, which is consistent in every clinic.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse is a graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- The LPN/LVN must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
- Must have verifiable high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience including experience working with an Electronic Medical Records system, (EPIC experience is a plus), taking vital signs, and performing Point of Care Testing.