The Director of Franchise Operations leads the Franchise Operations & Support team that provides operations, marketing, performance, quality and brand support to Franchise owners and their teams. This position provides strategic direction and executes operational processes and procedures for a single or dual franchise model.
The Director will support the optimization of franchise business performance that drives long term growth and franchise business value with relevant tools and strategies (including sales methods, hiring tactics, pricing models, etc.) to elevate sales, profitability and standards.
In addition the Director of Franchise Operations is responsible for ensuring franchisees operate within Transform SR Home & Business Franchises LLC standards and policies.
- Manages the Franchise Model team to support and enable the sales and growth goals for franchise community of Transform SR Home & Business Franchises LLC Franchise Owners
- Develops new initiatives and strategic launch that contributes to EBITDA growth of their franchise model
- Coordinates with Concept Marketing Manager to develop and sustain a National and Local Marketing Plan for business segment
- Oversees the introduction, establishment and rollout of company initiatives, support systems, programs, training, resources and operational development
- Develops and enhances the uniqueness of the brand or system while regularly and systematically evaluate the results of overall operations, and of the Transform SR Home & Business Franchises LLC Franchisees businesses, and report the results to the business Leader.
- Develops and implements procedures and tools to promote communication and adequate information flow between the Company and its franchisees. Ensures consistent communications to the franchise owners on system updates, upcoming events and other relevant information is required.
- Partners with the Franchise Consultants in monitoring the franchisees financial performance and health on a regular basis.
- Provides guidance for developing financial budgets and operating plans on an annual basis.
- Evaluates and develops new service and product offerings as required, including working with the Company s product vendors and to assist the President in managing these vendor relationships.
- Reviews and makes decisions on outside venders that provide services to Franchise Concept based on analytics, needs of the business.
- Researches, evaluates and reports on future changes in select industry to determine updates to the Franchise model
- Promotes Company-wide quality improvement efforts within internal Transform SR Home & Business Franchises LLC operations, by utilizing customer satisfaction reports and by monitoring excellence in customer service.
- Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years Operational Leadership and/or Management experience (ideally in a large network of a franchise model)
- Excellent influential, collaborative and relationship building skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- History of successful execution and working well cross functionally
- Demonstrated abilities in project management, strategic planning and multi-level team leadership
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions