- Must be able to provide own hand tools.
- Regular dependable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- Technical or Vocational school graduate with emphasis on gas or diesel preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with vehicle maintenance.
- Required to obtain and maintaining a DOT medical certification card. Airbrake endorsement or CDL is beneficial.
- Appropriate state drivers' license to legally operate all road equipment requiring repairs.
- Operation and knowledge of all shop tools and equipment including Welding (gas and electric) and Body repair (aluminum).
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Extensive periods of standing, stooping and bending are part of the normal work day.
- Fabrication skills preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.