Make every paint job a masterpiece. Be a wizard.
As a Paint Tech with Dent Wizard, you’ll have unlimited earning potential and the ability to control your day as you deliver fast, flawless paint jobs that dazzle. We’re hiring right now for a Paint Technician in Denver, CO.
Utilizing specific surface preparation, the latest spray equipment and proven painting techniques, you will inspect, prepare, blend and finish vehicle surfaces. Working at locations that may include automotive dealerships, rental agencies and auto auctions, you’ll do everything from simple touch-ups to repairing paint damage.
The Dent Wizard Difference
Unlimited, uncapped earning potential based on commission: the harder you work, the more you can make
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and more
Outstanding perks, including mobile phone, company vehicle, gas card and more
We will fully equip you with the most current tools and supplies
Independence to manage your day; no micromanagement
Great work/life balance that puts you in charge of your schedule
On-the-job training in our computerized color matching systems and painting techniques from experienced painters
Certifications and advanced training with organizations like PPG and BASF
Defined career path with five levels from Senior Technician to World-Class Technician, each with bonuses, perks and recognition
What You Need to Succeed
- 1-2 years of auto painting experience
- Vision abilities including close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Great communication skills to interact with customers and build accounts
- Manual dexterity for repetitive-motion tasks
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Toughness and grit to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Physical stamina to kneel, bend and squat, as well as lift up to 45 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.
Hardworking And Dedicated