You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Configuration Manager-TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph Only!
If candidate is accepted for this position, proof of vaccination if required.
Raytheon is looking for an experienced Configuration Manager to work as part of a shared resource for multiple development teams. The successful candidate will be expected to perform for following duties:
• Create and maintain an on-site software code configuration management library using a software configuration management tool compliant with the Sponsor provided products list or approved by the Sponsor
• Utilize this library to, at a minimum, support software check-in/check-out and version control
• Create and maintain baseline documentation
• Create and track Requests for Change (RFC)
• Create and track Discrepancy Reports (DR)
• Present status updates to RFCs and DRs at Sponsor scheduled review meetings
• Provide tracking of RFCs and DRs Open, closed and by release
• Provide tracking of all data uploads and modifications
• Maintain the software and system baseline at the Sponsor site
- Configuration Management
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Version Control
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g36dube
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.