To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Collinsville, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Collinsville, IL
Posted 2 months ago
The Staff Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Staff Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- Reflect the values of Brown Assistant Living Community, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Work “directly related to management or general business operations” may include, but is not limited to, work in functional areas such as tax, finance, accounting, budgeting, auditing, insurance, quality control, purchasing, procurement, advertising, marketing, research, safety and health, personnel management, human resources, employee benefits, labor relations, public relations, government relations, internet and database administration, legal and regulatory compliance, and similar activities.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis.
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow-up on CAREGiver assignments and client services.
- Maintain clear logs of client interactions that are schedule based for proper documentation in case there is a miscommunication.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly on-call schedules into CLEARCARE.
- Take CAREGiver hours from the on-call notes and enter into CLEARCARE.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Staff all temporary shifts using the on-call schedule and other tools deemed appropriate so there are no unassigned temporary shifts.
- Ensure there are no unassigned shifts in our client homes.
- Ensure CAREGivers are properly matched with the clients.
- Prepare the on-call book every week day before leaving and for the weekend on Fridays.
- Take time to meet with the on-call staff member to fully explain the status of the schedules/ introductions / client concerns.
- Address all CAREGiver concerns related to Staffing within 24 hours and all client concerns related to Staffing within 72 hours.
- Update all CAREGiver abilities in CLEARCARE, including ancillary specific CAREGivers, as they are turned in.
- Maintain client and CAREGiver confidentiality when discussing sensitive information.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with franchise owner, office colleagues and CAREGivers.
- Participate in on-call rotation as scheduled.
- Authority to waive or deviate from established policies and procedures without prior approval to benefit the Client and CAREGivers.
- Responsible for making independent decisions and choices free from immediate direction of supervisor.
- Authority to formulate, affect, interpret, or implement management policies or operating practices.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly on-call schedules in CLEARCARE.
- Assist in maintaining a complete Client Service Schedule.
- Participate in CAREGiver meetings.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and enter information into CLEARCARE and print out service call form.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary.
- 4 year degree or equivalent
- 3 years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- CAREGiver Staff, as required.
- No more than six (6) scheduling, invoicing and payroll errors per month.
- No unassigned shifts or missed shifts due to scheduling errors.
- Staffing of all new clients turnaround time at maximum two (2) hours.
- Ensure all clients have at least two (2) CAREGivers in their schedules for backup purposes.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.