To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Paul Macdonald
- Phone: 3032244522
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Specialist
Aerotek • Denver, CO
Posted 27 days ago
Aerotek is hiring for one of their innovative start-up companies in the heart of Downtown Denver. This start-up company is an HR Benefits and Payroll platform company that is now a major competitor with industry leader, ADP. They are hiring for Data Entry Specialists to assist their small and medium sized business clientele. Starting pay rate is $16/hr and Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Job Details of the Data Entry Specailist
- Manage benefit operations (submitting new hire enrollment requests through forms and carrier portals)
- Work through queues of requests in Salesforce
- Communicate with health insurance carriers via phone and email to confirm proper coverage for our customers
About the Company
- Fun, relaxed and trendy atmosphere
- Company is backed by Google and Hollywood Investors
- "Start-up" feel with a well established company
- Lunch catered for employees everyday
- long term opportunity with career growth
- Company buys their employees a round trip ticket to any where in the world after a year
Qualifications of the Data Entry Specailist
- Software-savvy, able to pick up new systems and tools quickly
- 0-1 years work experience - bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a start-up
- Familiar with data entry and external company contact interaction + being part of a powerhouse
- Excel in a metrics-based operational position where numbers matter and data drives decisions
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting or call Paul at (303) 224-4522.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.