To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10018
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
- Phone:: 212.986.3001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Real Estate Tax Accountant
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Public REIT, Commercial Real Estate Owner with portfolio of iconic properties seeking Senior Tax Accountant
- Work on a portfolio of diverse real estate clients that include owner/operators of real estate
- Assist clients with fundamental Tax Planning analysis
- Analyze client records to determine tax consequences and mitigate risk areas
- Research Tax regulations and code sections for preparation of tax returns
- Researching issues involved in Federal, state and local tax planning projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of client's business
- Broad knowledge and experience with investment partnerships, S-Corporations a plus
- Develop and maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with clients
- Manage multiple clients' needs at the same time
- Coordinate tax compliance requirements with the audit staff
- Extensive contact with clients requiring strong interpersonal skills
- Develop and guide staff professionals by providing effective performance feedback and training
- Routine administrative tasks
• Bachelor's degree in accounting • Minimum of four years tax/accounting experience with a public accounting firm, including preparing and reviewing federal, state and local partnership and corporation tax returns, preferably with real estate and/or REIT experience • Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills, Yardi experience • Ability to conduct tax research • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy • Ability to meet deadlines, including filing due dates and quarterly financial reporting • Certifications such as CPA a plus
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)