SYSTEMTEC seeks a SQL Applications Programmer for an on-site opportunity in Columbia, SC. Candidate should have VBA, Node.JS or PowerShell Scripting experience.
*** US Citizens Only. No Third Parties OR Sponsorships at this time***
Responsibilities of the SQL Programmer:
- Develop scripts, web applications and APIs
- Will be responsible for system analysis of commercial-off-the-shelf products from vendors like CA, IBM, and MicroFocus
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business
- Conceive, design, and implement structures and programs to business systems software
Requirements of the SQL Programmer:
- 8 years of technical experience with Systems Analysis, Design, and/or Programming
- 6 years of Linux/UNIX/Window systems experience
- 6 years of programming experience in Object Oriented Programming, Scripting and Application System Support
- 4 years of experience writing stored procedures in SQL
- 4 years of experience programming/scripting in Node.JS, VBA or PowerShell
- Experience with Splunk is Nice to have
- Full-Time Employment with SYSTEMTEC means a competitive salary + paid OT, PTO, holidays, health, dental, disability, and life coverage, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
Virtual/work from home? No. On-Site Only.
Skip the application process and contact the Recruiter today: Jennifer Creede 803.806.8100 x103
Object Oriented Programming
Nice (Unix Utility)