To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pensacola, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PSA Healthcare • Pensacola, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job DescriptionPosition Overview
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Essential Job Functions
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• High School diploma
• 1-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Good organization and communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Strong commitment to excellence
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or transportation
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.#Aveanna
Requisition ID: R0009067