Our client, an American management and information technology consulting firm, is currently looking for a Recruiting Specialist Lead for a contract position expected to last 12-months, with a possibility of being extended. The position is located in McLean, VA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates for professional staff. Assignments typically include development and implementation of staffing and recruitment plans/programs to source candidates directly and indirectly.
- Developing and placing advertisements or advertising campaigns, assessing effectiveness of recruitment activities, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and implementing other recruiting programs.
- May specialize in one or more areas such as sales or technical recruiting.
- May also be responsible for hiring contractors and temporary employees.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- May serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Acts as prime leader on large programs / projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to URL blocked - click to apply, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment