Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in the Greenwood, South Carolina area to join our client's team. This position is replacing someone who recently resigned so our client is in need of someone to be able to hit the ground running with minimal training. Due to this, they are looking for someone with strong full cycle processing experience and SAP software knowledge. Our client is a large international company that has been around for over 75 years. They boast a business casual environment (jeans on Fridays) and have a strong company culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a very stable and reputable company. Additional information below:
- Full cycle accounts payable processing
- Process invoices for payment related to expenses, material, services, and freight
- Vendor Maintenance - includes answering payment inquiries, requesting W-9, invoice copies, and statement verifications
- Accruals - accounting for expenses incurred through parked documents, verifier, and invoice center
- Review and reconcile monthly good receipt/invoice receipt reports
- Might assist with expense reports reviews
- Support Concur travel & expense processes
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior college coursework or degree is a plus
- 3+ years of prior accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily excel and word)
- Experience in a mid-high volume processing environment is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SAP is required
- Knowledge of 3-way match in a large ERP environment
- Experience invoice processing experience in a corporate environment - including experience in expenses, material, vendor services, W-9, invoice and statement verifications
- Strong communication skills - internally and externally
Benefits as a Kelly Employee:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Kelly Financial Resources is the professional accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting and Finance placement is all we do. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, apply now for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
$18.00 - $22.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US588WAW_BH1594287
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Financial Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Financial Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, provides a suite of world-class staffing and workforce solutions to the accounting and financial business communities. We focus exclusively on placing all levels of finance and accounting professionals -- from bookkeepers to controllers to internal auditors to senior accountants -- in disciplines including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Public Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Trust Operations
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile