Behavioral Health Assistant Nurse Manager
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
- Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
The primary focus of the Assistant Nurse Manager’s role is on the experience we deliver to our patients and the treatment of the THH associates associated in delivering our services. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is critical to creating an environment between the THH nursing staff, physicians, other employees, systems and our patients that delivers the highest quality healing experience consistently to our patients and their families. More than simply accomplishing a task, the Assistant Nurse Manager is expected to use the critical tasks and functions our associates must perform daily, to further develop the capabilities of our associates. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is essential inspiring each associate represent the essence of the THH purpose and reason for being while each finds personal and professional fulfillment and satisfaction from being part of the THH family of people.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Set direction for the assigned nursing personnel and nursing units in delivering highest quality clinical care to the THH patients;
- Connect nursing staff and other personnel to the Purpose, Vision and Mission of THH;
- Develop the unit specific strategies and approaches for patient outcomes that must be achieved daily;
- Create an environment that takes care of the THH employees both personally and professionally;
- Develop and train employees and use them in accordance with their capabilities;
- Create an organizational culture that supports the desired outcomes we purse in patient care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BSN or higher degree.
- Related clinical experience you would expect of a person who has led other leaders.
- RN license required.
- Must maintain ACLS and/or PALS (if applicable to unit) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Medical Emergency
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support