CDL A Truck Driver - $1500 a week!
Interested candidates should have 2 years of verifiable experience and be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
**Earn up to $1,500 a week!
Benefits of the Truck Driver - CDL A
• Hourly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and Life and Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
Responsibilities of the Truck Driver - CDL A
• Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
• Properly track and document activity log
• Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
• Inspect truck before and after trip
Requirements of the Truck Driver - CDL A
• Valid CDL (with Class A endorsements)
• 2 years verifiable experience
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be able to pass random drug screening as required under DOT guidelines
• Two or less moving violations on Motor Vehicle Record within last three years
• Two or less points on Motor Vehicle Record within the last three years
• Full knowledge of current D.O.T. regulations
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure