The Implementation Program Manager will support cross-divisional initiatives, including TRANSFORM initiatives, innovative partnerships leveraging community-based approaches largely targeting under-served and under-represented populations and patient activation projects. TRANSFORM initiatives are novel quality improvement programs that leverage innovative solutions to rapidly increase the quality of care for high-risk cardiovascular patients. The Implementation Program Manager is a part of the patient services team, which develops tools and resources aimed at activating patients and improving the clinician/patient dialogue.?The Implementation Program Manager works closely with the team leader to execute implementation projects, assist in managing associated partnerships and support creation of any viable business opportunities that arise.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops strong relationships with partners, local clinicians and community leaders to build trust and identify opportunities for program extensions
* Supports community-based sites to achieve program goals with partners, providing support materials as applicable
* Assists in building and executing program operations
* Manages logistics related to all program deliverables
* Coordinates and works closely with internal and external partners on program deliverables and program outcomes
* Ensures the development and management of a comprehensive, integrated timeline of milestone events for cross-College team efforts in planning and executing each opportunity
* Develops strong relationships with staff and member leaders involved in each project, including those in the areas of Science and Quality, Innovation, Communications and Business Development
* Aids in reporting key performance indicators to senior ACC staff and member leaders
* Works with business development to secure local and national funding for projects, including support to build out a potential business model
* Bachelor's degree in project management, community health or marketing; Master's degree preferred.
* 5 plus years of experience in healthcare project management, public health or related work
* Knowledgeable of the US healthcare market and has a passion for healthcare innovation and quality improvement.
* Experience developing partnership concepts and proposals with industry and foundations to launch and maintain large, multi-year programs preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially with clinicians and external partners
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail on multiple projects at once
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Basic analytic skills, and/or experience with large datasets, preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to work in changing environments, problem solve, and shift priorities when needed
At the American College of Cardiology, we bring our hearts to work.
We are a 500-person organization dedicated and committed to our mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health for the past 70 years. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate culture that envisions a world where innovation and knowledge optimize cardiovascular care and outcomes.
Every day, we are committed to supporting our more than 54,000 members and their patients around the globe and in doing so, ensure our staff have a positive environment of teamwork, collaboration, professionalism and excellence. To learn more about why ACC has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare please visit our site at:?www.acc.org/jobs.
As an employer in the public health space, and an organization that serves members who are essential medical personnel, ACC requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon hire. Proof of vaccination will be required.? Individuals can request an exemption from this requirement due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, and those requests for reasonable accommodations will be evaluated individually.
ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.
ACC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Crystal Nott, Sr. Director, People Resources & Engagement [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Implementation Program Management Associate
- Attention To Detail
- Big Data
- Business Development
- Community Health