To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant - Float
Princeton HealthCare System • Plainsboro Township, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a Full Time, Days/Evenings, Certified Medical Assistant to float between various Princeton Medicine Facilities.
Position Summary: The Senior Certified Medical Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting physicians, residents and registered nurses in the daily operations of the clinic and patient care. In addition to providing orientation, mentoring and supervision of other CMA’s in the Clinic.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High School Graduate/GED/Equivalent
- Vocational / Technical School / Diploma Program
- CMA Certification from the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Two (2) to four (4) years related work experience
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility, a high level of accuracy and an ability to handle multiple demands
- Customer service orientation, teamwork approach, initiative, organizational skills and a positive approach
- Proficiency in computer skills required, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and hospital based programs
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V