To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Administrative Assistant
Teachers Credit Union • South Bend, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Security Administrative Assistant
We are searching for an experienced Security Administrative Assistant.
South Bend, Indiana 46601
This is a part-time position which will function as a support position for the Security Department.
The Security Department Administrative Assistant will execute directed administrative processes as identified by needs of the Security Department (Investigations and/or Physical Security).
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Answer incoming phone calls/emails directing them to the proper areas of the Security Department
2. Assist branch personnel/outside entities with Security Department related requests/questions
3. Assist Investigations by preparing/loading case information into reporting systems
4. Assist Investigations & Physical Security complete requests for video production
5. Assist Physical Security complete overflow card access and alarm system requests
6. Assist Physical Security during branch audits when needed
7. Assist the Sr. Director of Security research and prepare reports pertaining to the Security Department’s activities and items impacting the security/risk management needs of the credit union
8. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
• Ability to document activities in writing effectively and clearly
• Ability to communicate (written/verbal) effectively with a wide array of internal and external entities
• Ability to be able to travel, when needed, to any TCU branch to execute duties as assigned
• Possess a working knowledge and/or the ability to learn a variety of computer based applications and systems including (but not limited to) XP2, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), video systems, Verafin, and more
• Responsible for confidential treatment of sensitive information
• Must maintain professionalism in sometimes difficult circumstances
• Must be knowledgeable of and apply/follow TCU Policies and Procedures in a variety of disciplines (i.e.: AML/BSA, Rules of Evidence, InfoSec)
• Able to problem solve and take direction
• Able to plan, organize and execute directed functions on their own and assigned
• Able to manage own time and meet deadlines effectively
• Able to perform mature and creative decision-making skills when needed
• Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
• Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
• High School Diploma (GED)
• Basic data entry and computer based knowledge and experience
• Ability to work in a team work environment
• Ability to count and perform basic math functions
14.00 - 17.50
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.