$16.63 to $19.25 hourly
Are you an Accounting Clerk looking to join a well-respected organization? Accountemps is looking to full-time an Accounting Clerk for a department at a company in the Service industry. The Accounting Clerk tasks will consist of matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term temporary employment opportunity based in the New Brighton, Minnesota area.
What you get to do every single day
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Mend discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Aid Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- General Ledger reconciliations
-Contact vendors/customers with questions
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
and call Phone number blocked - click to apply
for review and consideration.
- Must have a “no job is too small attitude.”
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) .
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Degree in Accounting or related area with 1-2 years of progressive accounting experience preferred
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a deadline oriented environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Attention To Detail