To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, MA 01867
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Reading, MA
Posted 11 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client looking for a Payroll Accountant in Reading, Massachusetts (MA). Summary: The Payroll Accountant will support all aspects of payroll processing for pay and information record for personnel, ensuring team member records are accurate in every transaction that affects their personnel record for their assigned working group. They will also conduct root cause analysis to identify data entry discrepancies and systemic problems/issues for their assigned group to audit. This person will inspect a sample of the approval documents and reports for completeness, document results of the audit and present results to Assistant Payroll Supervisor. General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and evaluates payroll processor's adherence to department policies/procedures
- Independently performs audits and assigned tasks to a high degree of proficiency
- Maintains record of errors on spreadsheet format
- Audit full cycle payroll processed by all team members
- Can be a key contributor to the payroll projects
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Experience with payroll ERP systems
- Experience on complex payroll related issues including tax withholding, employee mobility, federal, state and local statutory requirements, and non-exempt employee pay
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel with the experience creating pivot tables, VLOOKUP and capable of handling volume of data
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience in root cause analysis and improving processes