To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
- Colby Jenkins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sdet Software Development In Test
TEKsystems, Inc • Boise, ID
Posted 24 days ago
1) 3+ years developing automation frameworks
2) 3+ years of programming experience in Java, C#(C++. Python, etc)
3) Agile, docker, containerization
DescriptionThis person will be working with software engineers, architects, managers, product owners, and others on making sure that our website, internal tools, and services are operating at the highest quality for our customers. Your focus will be on the automation team, its efforts in automating manual test work, improving test infrastructure and running it, and making sure our test efforts are moving Melaleuca forward.
Additional Skills & QualificationsResponsibilities
* Run the day to day automation infrastructure, including creating reports and analyzing test failures
* Work with architects to implement testing strategy guides and visions
* Teach and mentor engineers on the team
* Develop and maintain automated tests for Web/Mobile Web and API Services
* Collaborate with the team on how to best implement tests and framework
* Work closely with engineering team to improve testing capability and make sure we are testing what we need to
* Find bugs, defects, and regressions
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum 3-6 years experience as an SDET/QA Engineer
* 3+ years in developing automation frameworks.
* 3+ years of programming experience in at least one language (C++, Python, C#, Java, etc.)
* Your coding background must be solid
* Commitment to ownership and accountability
* Understanding of operating system fundamentals
* Strong written and verbal communicate skills
* Knowledge of git, Selenium, SeleniumRC, Appium, Xunit
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
* Experience with: Agile, docker, containerization technologies and strategies, C#
* Linux and VMWare experience is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.