To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, MI 48901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Portfolio Delivery Manager, Medicare
Accident Fund Holdings, Inc • Lansing, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reporting to the Director, Administration & Program Management, this role will be responsible for the leading the development and transition to operations of new ventures in Medicare Advantage and adjacent markets. This individual will provide leadership, administration, decision-support, and facilitation of the projects leading to the creation or acquisition of Medicare Advantage businesses. This role will ensure the best alignment of resources to business objectives. This role is responsible to, lead projects, facilitate governance, support SWAT initiatives as defined.
This position partners closely with key stakeholders, providing administrative and decision support by managing the development and execution of formation and integration activities. The Business Development Portfolio Delivery Manager is responsible for operating in the capacity of trusted advisor to executive leadership and other business leaders. This position will work specifically to develop and implement Medicare Advantage business strategies and represent Emergent Holdings and its subsidiaries in high-stakes settings.
The position requires an understanding of multiple perspectives of corporate business, operational issues and their impact to the division and broader enterprise. It must exercise broad discretion and judgment in the acquisition of information and dissemination of the same. Make final recommendations to senior leadership.
- Portfolio Management
- Solicit progress updates and status report content routinely to feed the program-wide status reporting process.
- Develop governance policies and materials to support consolidation across business units.
- Present status to executive level leadership.
- Track metrics and KPI's across portfolios to report benefit realization on investments.
- Identify data reporting needs and prepare reports for upper management.
- Risk and Issue Management
- Responsible for working with other business unit leadership to assess risk of initiatives or business activities, develop mitigation strategies, and track progress against those initiatives.
- Conduct analysis of existing initiatives and determine level of risk.
- Coordinate with other business unit leadership on identified initiatives to ensure compliance to regulations, processes, and defined scope, including accuracy, consistency and timeliness.
- Project Initiation Support
- Assesses resource requirements for projects and negotiates for resources with management to meet project plan deliverables.
- Create executive level status materials with the ability to summarize progress status to executive leadership.
- Administrative Support
- Compile status reports accurately and timely with the appropriate level of detail for team, leadership, and executive updates.
- Document and track follow-up items from meetings.
- Create meeting agenda(s) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- With support from project coordinator, distribute minutes for workgroup meetings, track meetings, and other one-off meetings as necessary.
- Appropriately manages vendors from initial contracting through project completion.
- Issue Escalation and Project Recovery
- Participate on SWAT and project recovery teams for necessary issue resolution
- Track and escalate issues/ risks / action items to receive resolution.
- Project Delivery Management
- Organizes and works with appropriate leadership, departments, and leaders to plan and schedule the coordination of people and tasks as needed to accomplish projected objectives.
- Build and maintain a work plans (MSP) identifying Critical Path.
- Work with team members and other PMs to integrate detail project activities and define dependencies ensuring all activities are captured and delivered.
- Responsible for managing the project within timelines and budget.
- Team Leadership
- Begin preparing for change and establish a collaborative, communicative environment.
- Serves as the lead for assignment of work activities, escalation of project related issues, service delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Provides staff with technical advice and problem resolution.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments.
- Responsible for performance, oversight, and reporting for portfolios of projects and initiatives in pursuit of defined corporate objectives.
- Optimizes the use of shared resources across entire department, manages overall risk, opportunity, and interdependence across departmental projects, and provides consolidated reporting and an enterprise view of the portfolio investments.
- Participate in development of annual departmental budget, monitor budget and identify budget discrepancies. Research discrepancies and make recommendations.
- Facilitates project prioritization, resource allocation, and project approval decision-making.
- Coordinate the creation and cross-functional assessment of business cases for project development.
- Provide project readiness assessment at each stage of the project methodology.
- Identify interdependencies across projects, programs, products, and portfolios.
- Enter data and information into the PPM Tool for reference and reporting.
- Ensure phase gate requirements are completed and recoded in a timely manor.
- Project Analysis
- Recovery Planning
- Recovery Monitoring
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects involving the planning, design, and implementation of administrative and other functional business processes.
- Responsibility for balancing workload to optimize the effectiveness of the department.