$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Tired of "in the weeds" accounting? Look no further! Great Company, environment and benefits!
Our client is looking for candidates with 2-3 years of accounting background that may not be interested in the debits and credits anymore. They want someone that is good with talking to people and explaining the ins and outs of their ERP software and support tools. They have an amazing culture and environment and really care about their employees. Please take a look at the responsibilities below and apply if you feel like this position is speaking to your abilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Expand knowledge of our client's products in order to provide support to customers. Support capability will be enhanced through Case handling and Training.
- Use our client's internal support tools to document work and communicate to clients.
- Receives phone calls or cases directly from customers and is responsible for appropriate professional communication with customers to gather information / resolve their problem and provide a positive image of the company.
- Add documentation related to Case resolution to the Knowledge Base
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvements in customer support and communication.
- Assist other personnel in researching, testing or handling Cases
- Participates in teams, work groups or value added areas like Line of Business teams.
- Attend / assist with training for internal personnel or customers / prospects.
- Assist with internal projects such as improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of and ability to apply ERP System concepts, understand business process, and accounting principles and procedures.
- Demonstrates base knowledge in all key Agility modules.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, logical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company and with others outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of tact, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to operate primary office equipment and computers
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree in Accounting, MIS or equivalent work experience.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Support Specialist
for more information.
- Professional Attitude
- Debits And Credits
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Complex Problem Solving