Well known local clinic looking to hire a Veterinarian - DVM.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dustin Fadale
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a veterinary hospital located in Kingsport, TN, we have your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
For a taste of Kingsport’s beauty, spend a day at Boone Lake and Dam Reservoir. Enjoy the zip line and ropes course, visit the animal habitats, take a boat ride, and watch the sun set and the moon rise at Bays Mountain Park & Planetarium. Take the family to the new Kingsport Aquatic Center. Warriors’ Path State Park is not to be missed. It has Cherokee history, an internationally renowned mountain bike trail, fishing, boating and hiking opportunities. Its golf course is designated as a certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. One of its most impressive features is the incredible Boundless Playground, a place for children of all abilities. The Kingsport Downtown Antique District is a great place to do just that with the largest concentration of antiques stores and fine art galleries in the Southeast.Why join us?
- Above average salary plus Production Bonus Incentive
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- No On-call or After Hour Emergency responsibilities
- Great work ethic and great communication skills to both clients and team members
- Able to appreciate a team environment and have the willingness to learn new things
- Willing to mentor coworkers when needed
- An interest in exotic medicine and/or orthopedic surgery is a plus, but not a requirement
- New DVM graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated