How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Kennestone Hospital’s Facility Based Support Team (F.B.S.T) is our internal Float Team of nursing professionals, which support three service lines within Kennestone Hospital. We are seeking experienced, high-performance, professional nurses to join our team. RNs are supported by an engaged and caring leadership team. Our leaders round frequently and welcome open and collaborative communication. We also offer flexible, self-scheduling for all our service lines. We foster growth and educational opportunities. Our leaders recognize the outstanding delivery of patient care this team provides, which often leads to facility awards, along with local and state-wide recognition.
Wellstar Kennstone F.B.S.T Service Lines:
- Women’s Services
- Labor and Delivery
- Mother Baby
- Level 3 NICU
Full Time: (During a 4 week schedule period)
- 3 (12 hr.) shifts per week
- 3 (12 hr.) weekend shifts
- 3 (12 hr.) shifts on Monday or Friday
- 1 Major and 1 Minor Holiday per year placed via holiday rotation schedule
PRN: (During a 4 week schedule period)
- Total of 3 (12 hr.) shifts
1 Major and 1 Minor Holiday per year, placed via holiday rotation schedule
- 1 Major and 1 Minor Holiday per year, placed via holiday rotation schedule
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred; National certification in area of specialty preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
- Two years of current direct patient care experience required.
Required Minimum Certification:
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia;
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.
- Registered Nurse Certified