Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Registered Nurse (RN) consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of two years ICU Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last two years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater.
- Maxim background screening.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Intensive Care Unit