* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field coupled with a minimum of five (5) years' of global network security management experience and Network protocols and topologies; network security and overall system integration. Cross-platform technology experience is a plus.
* CISSP or CISA certification is a plus.
* Network certification is desirable.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable.
* Working knowledge of SIEM, IDS/IPS, Active Directory security, Database security, MS Windows and Unix/Linux Operating System security are required.
* Knowledge, understanding and demonstrated expertise, in the following areas:
o Network Security Architecture, Firewalls, Routers and design techniques.
o Functional security analysis at the enterprise level.
o Develop, compile and present technical network and infrastructure security documents.
* Working knowledge of the security surrounding Internet Protocol addresses and how to prevent their vulnerability is required.
* Working knowledge of Vulnerability Management Program and solutions supporting the program.
* Knowledge of: UNIX/Linux hardening; IPtables firewall; Host based intrusion detection; 2-factor authentication; ACLs; Selinux; Perl/ksh/python scripting; Methods of securing data transmission: openssl, stunnel, https, ssh, etc.; Centralized syslog server implementation and maintenance; Configuration management tools (puppet/chef/cfengine).
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), technical, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, mentoring, leadership and time management skills.
* Ability to create an IDS and IPS policy preferred.
* Ability to work with people and have ability to do presentation to midsize and large audiences.
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office.
* Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcomes new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
* Ability to interact with tact, persuasiveness, minimum deviation from standard routings or the making of incidental adjustments to facilitate delivery of services or work output.
* Ability to travel as needed to Company locations and third party locations
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.