Camino Real Community Services
Camino Real Community Services is seeking a Behavior Specialist to provide services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Camino Real Community Services is a non-profit organization providing mental, behavioral and intellectual disability services to Atascosa, Dimmit, Frio, Karnes, La Salle, Maverick, McMullen, Wilson and Zavala counties. Camino Real is the designated Community Mental Health Authority and the Authority for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. As the authority, it has the responsibility for eligibility determination, coordinating care, and managing a network of providers of direct services.
- Designs, implements and monitors behavior support plans.
- Functions as part of an interdisciplinary team guided by person-directed planning principles.
- Administration of the Determination of Intellectual Disability testing and behavior assessments.
- Master’s degree and licensed Psychological Associate.
Futher job details and application are URL blocked - click to apply.
Select "Apply Now" to upload resume to recruiter, or:
Apply in person at:
- 19965 FM 3175 North, Lytle, Texas,
or submit application and resume to:
Camino Real CS, ATTN: HR
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052