Everglades University is an accredited, private not-for-profit university offering bachelor's and master's degree programs that prepare students to advance in their careers or fields of study. The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values. The University supports the academic endeavor through research, scholarly contribution, and service, to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.
Admissions Representative Description:
* Maintain knowledge in programs offered by the university.
* Understand admissions procedures and policies.
* Utilize professional communication to enroll and maintain future students.
* Follow-up with student inquiries either on campus, by phone or through electronic resources.
* Help students through the enrollment process and ensure that they have met all admissions requirements.
* Use Campus Nexus to follow-up on student inquiries and input notes as needed.
* Daily calls with energy and enthusiasm to prospective students to schedule on-campus career planning sessions.
* Documentation of phone call records and career planning sessions in daily admissions report.
* Consistent follow-up with prior inquiries and future students.
* Provide guided tours of the campus to highlight the features and benefits of the University.
* Collaborate with the admissions team to develop new strategies.
* Review start plan with Campus Vice President on a weekly basis.
* Attend staff and team meetings.
* Collaborate with all colleagues in a positive manner towards providing excellent student service.
* Bachelor Degree required; Master degree preferred
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong keyboarding and basic computer skills.
* High sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
* Ability to connect with a diverse group of individuals.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.evergladesuniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.