Driver - PT/Per Diem, High pay for CDL
Have a CDL license? This high paying PT or Per Diem position at The Commons in Lincoln is an integral part of a friendly team with responsibility for providing transportation for community residents.
You will drive a 20 passenger bus and directly report to the Transportation Supervisor. The work is PT per diem on nights and weekends, with varying AM/PM start times. Our vehicle fleet also includes 10 and 14 passenger buses and a sedan.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide transportation for community residents. Trips include errands, appointments, theater or cultural excursions.
- Ensure the inside of the vehicle is kept tour-ready clean and tidy after each use
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- CDL license preferred
- Demonstrated interest in the elderly and knowledgeable of servicing their needs
- An acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Physical stamina and ability to assist residents on and off the vehicles, and in and out of their seat routinely and or in emergencies
- Good communication skills
Think senior living sounds boring? Think again. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us!
Join The Commons in Lincoln, a 10 year young, breathtaking 33 acre property, where you'll enjoy many employee perks, incentive compensation and more. We will help you flourish in our vibrant, elegant and state-of-the art community.