Colony Tire located in Raleigh, North Carolina, is currently seeking a full-time administrative assistant/office manager to join our team! Full benefit package offered, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) + Profit Sharing, paid holidays, vacation time, company paid life insurance, and short-term disability.
As an administrative assistant/office manager, you will perform all administrative duties for our Raleigh location. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the competencies and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Billing, credit and collection
* Handling location purchase orders
* Maintaining work flow and organization to ensure maximum productivity
* Filing and other administrative duties
* Providing great customer service to meet the service goals of the location and of customers
* Customer interaction through phone calls
* Opening and closing work orders
Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light lifting, standing, bending, and squatting
* Dependability- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, as well as fulfilling obligations
* Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
* Cooperation- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude, even in very difficult situations
* Independence- Job requires guiding oneself with little or no supervision and depending on oneself to get things done
* Integrity- Job requires treating people with respect, keeping commitments, working ethically and upholding organizational values
* Stress Tolerance- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
Minimum qualifications include:
* Familiarity with general financial and management concepts including billing & receiving functions, inventory management, accounts payable, payroll, etc.
* Must be familiar with computers, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and related programs
* Valid Drivers license
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* At least one year of previous administrative experience required
VEVRAA CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTOR REQUESTING PRIORITY REFERRAL OF PROTECTED VETERANS
EOE: Minorities/women/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities
EEO Policy Statement
Colony Tire Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Colony Tire Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Colony Tire Corporation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Colony Tires employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
View the EEO is The Law Poster.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service