This position is responsible for the operation of the building systems of the assigned facility/property for the Clients Project; this includes life/safety, mechanical/electrical/HVAC systems, building control systems, EPA/OSHA compliance, safety programs, CFC handling and planning, facility technical audits, technical policies and procedures, preventative and predictive maintenance, and service support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicates operating philosophy, objectives and expectations to the staff.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facilities including all building systems.
- Coordinate and direct the engineering staff for all operations and maintenance and service delivery.
- Responsible for solving building operational problems, including the supervision of outside contractors/vendors when used.
- Responsible for assisting the General Manager in the preparation and monitoring of the operational budgets, including any monthly variance reports.
- Coordinate and manage, for each direct report: goal setting, performance reviews, and training requirements.
- Responsible for implementing the standard Engineering Services Compliance Program (ESCP), the preparation and analysis of monthly energy usage reports, and reviewing proposed energy initiatives or procedures for feasibility in the facility.
- Responsible for implementation and administration of the ESCP Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for implementing emergency procedures for the engineering team.
- Responsible for government regulatory compliance, EPA/OSHA compliance, safety programs, CFC handling, and other similar programs.
- Responsible for compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent with Operating Engineers License or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years industry experience required.
- CFC certification required.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Proficient in utilizing windows-based computers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.