Clark Memorial Hospital
Now placing candidates for July 2020 Cohort
As a part of Regional Health Network (RHN), a Partnership between Norton Healthcare and LifePoint Healthcare, Clark Memorial Hospital, your community hospital, is being supported with more resources than ever before. The Norton/LifePoint partnership combines Norton Healthcare expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN-Nurse Resident - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Positions available in ED, OR, Med/Surg, ICU, Women's Health, or Behavioral Health financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
The RHN's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Norton Healthcare pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Norton & LifePoint Healthcare's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about the Regional Health Network, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN-Nurse Resident - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Positions available in ED, OR, Med/Surg, ICU, Women's Health, or Behavioral Health
Since 1922, Clark Memorial Hospital has provided superior health services to the residents of southern Indiana. Today, Clark Memorial Hospital is a 241-bed acute care facility located on a 22-acre campus in Jeffersonville, Ind. The campus also includes two medical office buildings and an outpatient surgery center. Clark Memorial also owns an Urgent Care and Diagnostic Imaging Center eight miles north of the main campus and manages its growing physician offices through the Clark Physician Group. Clark Memorial’s 1,600 employees, 55 employed providers, and more than 200 active medical staff bring the culture of patient centered care to nearly 82,000 patients each year. With a long-standing tradition of care and continuous expansion of new programs and services, Clark Memorial Hospital is truly a premier health care provider and a standard for excellence in the region. As a nursing professional there are various areas of opportunity to bring your expertise and join our nursing team.
- Please apply here by uploading or completing your resume/employment and educational history.
- Additionally please submit via upload or email:
- Cover letter
- Résumé listing education, clinical experiences as well as current and previous employment
- Official nursing program transcript
- Two (2) faculty references (at least one clinical) on provided forms in sealed/signed envelopes. (a recruiter will email you a reference form)
If submitting via email or mail please send to:
Clark Memorial Hospital
Attn: Judy Brohm – Nurse Residency Program
1220 Missouri Ave
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
New Grad RNs:
Clark Memorial Hospital is offering the opportunity to participate in a 16 week Nurse Residency Program, a specialized orientation process for new graduate RNs with less than 6 months of acute care nursing experience. The program is designed to ease a new graduate’s transition to practice.
- Weekly instructor led courses which are based on the latest evidence based practice to facilitate transition to practice.
- Personalized clinical training from experienced preceptors.
- Debriefing sessions where participants exchange experiences obtained at the bedside.
- Personal support and professional guidance provided by an assigned mentor.
- A liaison who will navigate the RN Resident through on-boarding and transition phases.
- Tracks for specialty units.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN-Nurse Resident - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Positions available in ED, OR, Med/Surg, ICU, Women's Health, or Behavioral Health.
Applicants who are selected will begin work after they receive their RN License. The application process is highly competitive and recruiters will contact the most qualified candidates, so be sure to include any relevant coursework or training in a concise, professional résumé and cover letter.
We are hiring new grad RNs to nearly every department including: Medical/Surgical, Orthopedics, Telemetry, Emergency Department, Oncology, Critical Care, Women’s Care, Labor & Delivery and several other departments.
RNs will be hired to specific departments into Full-Time positions if one is available.
You will receive an email witha link for an assessment that must be completed prior to your application beingprocessed.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Medical Surgical Nursing