Performs various tasks to provide a clean environment for our patients. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Dust, sweep, mop, buff, strip, and was floors as scheduled by supervisor.
2. Clean and store equipment at the end of each shift.
3. Report any needed repairs.
4. Perform waste disposal procedures as required by supervisor.
5. Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment.Qualifications
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
None ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Experience with cleaning products, procedures, equipment and healthcare field preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent preferredJob:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jun 3, 2020, 9:07:09 AM