To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ormond Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Custom Home Division Building Superintendents
ICI Homes • Ormond Beach, FL
Posted 18 days ago
ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire Builders for our Custom Home Division in our Greater Daytona Beach Area Division, who will be responsible for the oversight of the construction of highly customized estate or on-your-lot type homes by managing the subcontractors, vendors and suppliers, coordinating with ICI Homes personnel and the homebuyers in order to most efficiently deliver the best quality home, providing extraordinary customer service within the company’s pre-determined schedule and within the company’s construction standards. Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new home projects to include the start, finish and closing of new homes. The Builder uses independent discretionary judgement in making construction management decisions to perform duties that include but may not be limited to:
- Coordinate on-site construction activity for the scope of work and for all trades.
- Scheduling of subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Supervise the work of sub-contractors at several home sites within a community.
- Inspect subcontractors work for quality standards.
- Communicate safety standards sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites
- Ensure all building codes are met.
- Resolve quality control issues as they arise.
- Coordinate the inspection process.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
- Manage customer expectations during the construction process.
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and performance
- Seven years experience as a Construction Superintendent for a Florida based Residential Homebuilder
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of Florida Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations
ICI Homes offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If interested in this great opportunity, please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.