To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Euclid, OH 44117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Lincoln Electric Company • Euclid, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: To participate as an electrical engineer on a new product development project. This will involve design control of related technologies and responsibilities for coordinating the release to production with the appropriate manufacturing teams.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Work in R & D on the design, specification, and documentation of components, assemblies, and products such as Inverters and engine welders.
- Serve as an electrical engineer for major development projects or multiple simultaneous projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that electrical design activities are completed per the product development process through concept, design, verification, and launch phases of projects.
- Work closely with software engineers, designing with system-wide perspective.
- Perform, instruct and supervise testing of new designs.
- Work with Manufacturing and Marketing to improve quality, manufacturability and value of new designs.
- Interact with suppliers, customers, distributors, and sales engineers on an occasional basis.
- Coordinate activities of technical support personnel.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Under general supervision, plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Plans and assigns personnel for given projects or tasks.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Review progress with management.
- Minimum four-year B.S. electrical engineering degree is required.
- 3-8 years engineering experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to handle a constantly changing set of priorities.
- Initiative to take ownership of product designs.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
- May cross fields.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.