Oracle Cloud Developer III
BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks and Full Time Oracle Cloud Developer III, for our preferred client in their Plano, Texas location. The qualified candidate will have 8+ years of development experience, with experience in Oracle Cloud Developer, Oracle Fusion, OTBI, BI Publisher, and Oracle EBS suites.
The Cloud developer will develop, integrate and implement applications components including front-end development, internal database integration and OTBI Reports. The developer will play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of Oracle Cloud applications.
- Design, build, test and implement complex information systems and processes in a large-scale multi-tier environment.
- Drive software through the software development life cycle (SDLC) starting with requirements analysis and modeling though implementation, debugging, deployment and ongoing support.
- Create and maintain complex interoperability between small- and large-scale information systems.
- Track and maintain all development activities in designated software development tracking solution
- Provide detailed feedback to leadership regarding direction and focus of enterprise application strategy and software architecture.
- Provide development and production support to troubleshoot highly complex large-scale information system related issues.
- Communicates and works effectively within the department to achieve assigned goals.
- Requires little instruction on day-to-day work or new assignments.
- Mentor and train new Programmer/Analysts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development principles, processes, concepts, and techniques
- Strong knowledge of the following Oracle technologies: OTBI, BI Publisher, Oracle BPM for Cloud ERP
- Strong knowledge of the following Oracle tools: Oracle FBL, Oracle HDL, Fast Formulas
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years of experience
Must clear a criminal background and drug screen. Ability to hire without visa sponsorship.
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH’s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.