At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What's Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,900 employees and in 2020, our Group generated revenues of over $1.894 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
At ConvaTec, we're transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We're aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us as a Lead Analyst, Sales Force Effectiveness, and you'll do the same
About the Role:
You will be instrumental in providing overall analytical support to the sales and commercial teams, analyzing industry and internal data, identifying and recommending areas of opportunity, and developing advanced tools and reporting to enable sales force effectiveness. You will work with leadership to understand initiatives, will develop recommendations, and implement analytic tools which will be critical drivers of sales growth. The accuracy of your tasks will ensure achievement of meeting overall ConvaTec EBIDTA goals.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partner with leadership and sales team to understand franchise goals and guide the development of opportunity reporting to identify key accounts of opportunity for growth of sales; develop advanced analytical tools for the sales team
* Track and measure key strategic initiatives identified by leadership, identify key insights and provide recommendation for action to drive sales
* Partner with and provide analytical guidance to Corporate Accounts, Field Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, and Channel Management
* Lead the development of analyses and reporting to support the business franchise leaders and the sales teams using internal and external data and identifying market trends and conditions
* Steer the development and implementation of industry benchmarks to access opportunity and penetration in various markets and accounts; Investigate and report performance of customers, regions, territories, market types to business leaders
* Produce and validate incentive compensation calculations, monthly sales reporting and ranking reports
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting as requested
You are a strategic thinker, but also willing to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into sales data. You have a strong grasp of sales analytics regarding account segmentation, territory mapping, targeting, restructures and revenue data, enabling you to build models and create proposals for Sales leaders. You show your ability to synthesize various independently generated data points into a cohesive analysis and develop and maintain financial models. With your strong attention to detail and data integrity, you are adept at combining your tactical analysis skills with your outstanding communication ability to create and deliver presentations that tell stories and influence leaders because you are the subject matter expert.
* Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years (or MBA with at least 2 years) of combined experience in business/sales/financial analytics and forecasting prefferred.
* Degree focus in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or Business is preferred
* Advanced skills including Excel, Access, VBA, Cognos (or other Business Intelligence software) and Power BI
* Strong leadership, project management, communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills essential combined with demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
* Proven experience in data analytics and reporting, preferably in the medical device industry.
* Proven experience in supporting field-based employees and Sr. Management
This position is based in a standard office environment, though remote working may be required due to COVID-19 or other circumstances
Our ambitions will bring the very best out in you. You'll be pushed to aim higher and really own your work. You'll be encouraged and supported to make things happen, too. It can be challenging. But, as the progress you make will help improve the lives of millions, it'll be worth it.
This is stepping up to a challenge.
This is work that'll move you
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent ConvaTec
A formal recruitment process is required for all our opportunities prior to any offer of employment. This will include an interview confirmed by an official ConvaTec email address.
If you receive a suspicious approach over social media, text message, email or phone call about recruitment at ConvaTec, do not disclose any personal information or pay any fees whatsoever. If you're unsure, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead Analyst, Sales Force Effectiveness
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Already a ConvaTec employee?
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!
- Attention To Detail
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis