URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyfor a 6 month contract position located in Chantilly, Virginia.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large public company (listed on the NYSE), work for a firm with over $30 billion dollars in revenue & 35,000 employees, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate – $35.00-$40.00/hour
Role is designed to provide support in recruiting for professionals willing to obtain licenses for work in the insurance industry as business owners; Sales representatives that will provide insurance products / services assuring that customers’ needs are completely satisfied.
Opportunity for a bilingual candidate fluent in Spanish, Farsi, Hindi, Bengali, Mandarin
Opportunity for experience with recruitment for small business ownership, franchising, insurance
Job Family Responsibilities
- Source candidates, reviews candidate resumes and prescreens
- Manage applicant tracking system to include accuracy of data for analytics purposes.
- Send completed candidate profile and results to Sales Leadership
- Routine candidate follow-up with Sales Leadership within 48 hours of receiving a lead from applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Assist recruiters with managing process flow and pipeline
- Work in a team environment to achieve goal(s)
Job Family Summary
- Proactively source candidates through job board management, job fairs, resume mining, etc.
- Manage, track and report on candidates via ATS Candidate Database.
- Manage Database portal.
- Attend recruiting meetings, job fairs and networking events, as appropriate.
- May be assigned additional projects to support overall recruitment objectives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; Financial services/sales experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) experience is preferred to source, track and manage candidates, along with strong general Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work as a team to meet deadlines
- Sales experience is a plus
- Bi/multilingual a plus
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position URL blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment