To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McKinney, TX 75071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Utility Worker - Baylor McKinney - Food
Aramark • McKinney, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Note: This is a Nicotine Free Campus
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
- Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing/walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran