Come be a part of our team! Physician Network Advantage is looking for a self-motivated Implementation Coordinator I who possesses the ability and desire for continued growth and development. This position is full-time, and offers a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), basic life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, vacation and sick time accrual, and more! PNA contributes a generous amount to both employee and dependent healthcare premiums! If you are eager to learn and want to expand your existing knowledge, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, Implementation Coordinator I is responsible for project management duties such as working with clients and internal team members to develop and document implementation strategy, scope, schedule and quality of the projects within the area of responsibility. This is a non-exempt, hourly position and starting wage is $23.00/hour.
• Work closely with clients and PNA Client Services Managers to coordinate implementation activities (discovery of workflow, monitor completion of implementation milestones, etc.), and ensuring client’s engagement in the project.
• Monitor the progress of implementations as defined by the project plan and maintain project plan documentation; identify any potential issues and escalate to Clients Services Managers
• Prepare weekly implementation status report.
• Provide “elbow-to-elbow” client support during Go-Live process.
• Build and maintain active relationship with the client contacts.
• Attend all required meetings and training
• Ensure all activities support the PNA mission statement
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum education/experience: Undergraduate Degree and/or clinical certification in healthcare related field preferred, 2+ years’ experience in health care and demonstrated success in working with health care providers; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Skills/Qualifications required:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Knowledge of clinical workflows within a medical office setting
• Ability to manage competing priorities and demands
• Ability to handle frequent change in a dynamic environment
• EpicCare Ambulatory knowledge preferred
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) competency required
• Project management software experience preferred
Work Environment: well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation
Physician Network Advantage is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Physician Network Advantage. Please contact our Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Attention To Detail