Warehouse Administrator needed | Middletown, Pennsylvania | Weekly Pay
Stop the search and get hired now!
Manpower is currently assisting a top employer recruit for Warehouse Administrator in Pennsylvania. What's in it for you?
- You get paid weekly!
- Temp to perm offer
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD & D
- 401(k) Savings Plan and more!
As a Warehouse Administrator you will do the following:
- Process warehouse receiving paperwork
- Enter data, including reporting, inventory adjustments, and stock in/out
- Determine purchasing needs for the supply department and place orders with Purchasing Manager
- Check the packing list, received goods, and purchase orders match. Complete purchasing paperwork
- Process receiving reports, maintain a database of customer-specific inventory
WORK LOCATION: 181 Fulling Mill Rd Ste 2 Middletown, Pennsylvania 17057
- Administrative and clerical procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of WESCO policies, systems, and procedures concerning purchasing, inventory, quality, and administration.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Work may require excessive bending or stooping
- Employee required to climb ladders
- Employee required to communicate with the public
Weekdays: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
$16.50 per hour
A great career awaits you. Click on apply now to get a call from our recruiters.
*Got someone you know who might be interested in the job? Refer your buddies and earn as much as $200
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Office